Tier 1 Energy Solutions and High Arctic Energy Services, together were able to raise $10,000 and grant a wish for a child this holiday season.
Thank you to all parties that came out to make the first annual Tier1 & HAES Christmas wish party a success! Together we were able to raise $10,000 and grant a wish for a child this holiday season.
Special shout out to:
- The Pig and Duke
- GWO: Great West Outdoors
- STEP Energy
- Achieve Wellness Spa
- Data Drill
- JB Construction & Reno's
- Sundown Oilfield
- Brendan Sulz: Tsunami Water
Big Thanks to:
- Tom McCarthy of STEP and Mark Darbyshire of Tier 1 as the hired goons to ensure everyone played squares and the 50/50
- Ryan Hyland for donating back his 50/50 winnings
- Jon Bateman for donating back the football square winnings
- Most importantly the 1st annual Schpankerschlamb championship goes to Mark Watson. His sportsmanship and sheer focus allowed him to avoid the knots and strike his nail pure to take home the title. No doubt there will be some serious training between now and his next title defence.
From everyone at Tier 1 and HAES we wish everyone a safe and wonderful holiday.